2020 Ecoboost High Performance Package deck lid emblem

jawalsh2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 GT
I'm interested in adding the tri bar pony logo/faux gas cap from the 2020 Ecoboost High Performance Package onto the deck lid of the 2019 GT.

If any owners of that car are going to swap to another emblem or deck lid it would be awesome for a chance to buy it or get the part number from you.
EB_hp_faux_gas_cap.jpg
Sponsored

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray
I'm interested in adding the tri bar pony logo/faux gas cap from the 2020 Ecoboost High Performance Package onto the deck lid of the 2019 GT.

If any owners of that car are going to swap to another emblem or deck lid it would be awesome for a chance to buy it or get the part number from you.
EB_hp_faux_gas_cap.jpg
Do you know the stock number on this? I'm looking to get one as well

splatrd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Ecoboost, 16 Camaro 2SS, 17 Silverado
I have a 22 Mustang with that exact emblem, or at least It did before it fell off. I only found part of it on my driveway. It is actually made up of 4 pieces, and only three of them were found. The tri bar multi-color piece must have fallen off down the road. It was very poorly made, as all of the pins on the back of the emblem were intact and not heat staked as they are supposed to be. I am surprised it stayed on as long as it did. I have yet to go to the dealer to see about a replacement. From the way it looks you would have to get a complete rear panel assembly to get it.

OP
OP
jawalsh2

jawalsh2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 GT
Do you know the stock number on this? I'm looking to get one as well

I just went to a dealer and asked for the panel from the HP ecoboost. I do not know the part number, sorry.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jawalsh2

jawalsh2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 GT
did they have it? how much?
They broke my GT panel during some warranty work, and I asked them to replace it with the HP ecoboost panel. I'm really not much help.

S550_Tips

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost premium convertible
I think this is the part number for the decklid with the faux gas cap emblem for those that are looking: LR3Z-6342528-AA

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
i'd just go clean if i made a change.
Sponsored