• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Minnesota 2019 PP2 order for offer

mullick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R JR037, 2018 Fiesta ST
I placed my second PP2 order in September and had given up on it being built since my 2018 wasn't either. I purchased another vehicle and received word the next day the PP2 would be arriving in a month.

My 2019 PP2 order is up for grabs if anyone is interested. I have no deposit so I would simply connect you with the salesman I had worked with who is a close friend. Vehicle will be delivered to a dealer in Minnesota.

The order is Shadow Black with cloth Recaros, 301A and PP2 as the only options. MSRP $46,445

EDIT: I just spoke to the salesman and the offer I had will be passed on to the new buyer. Invoice price minus incentives. Car will be here in 4 weeks or less he says.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

mullick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R JR037, 2018 Fiesta ST
Bump. Car will be here in a 1-2 weeks. Vin is 1FA6P8CF8K5148106