OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I don't want to know the cost of those custom HRE wheels. I'd hedge a bet you wouldn't get much change from selling 2 kidneys...
The question you have to ask your self is are kidneys really that important anyway?!
Sponsored

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I don't want to know the cost of those custom HRE wheels. I'd hedge a bet you wouldn't get much change from selling 2 kidneys...
The question you have to ask your self is are kidneys really that important anyway?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You only need one kidney. If the wheels cost as much as both, I couldn't have afforded my HREs. Another plus of selling one is you never find yourself in the position of looking like a bad guy when you turn down a family member you don't like or a casual friend who needs one or who wouldn't pay you enough to buy some wheels.

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Wow ive been following this for some time and like other said, no expense spared. Just curious, since we see all that you've done/planned, is there anything that you wanted to do or have that wasn't possible? Either because of cost or production of whatever it is.

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Wow ive been following this for some time and like other said, no expense spared. Just curious, since we see all that you've done/planned, is there anything that you wanted to do or have that wasn't possible? Either because of cost or production of whatever it is.
We were going to do an Air ride System but I decided not to do it simply because I live in a very rural area. I got scared if something went wrong with it I would be stranded! If I lived closer to someone that was knowledgeable about them it would be no problem. Down fall of living in the middle of nowhere! Other than that we had pretty much done everything we wanted.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Loving all the custom interior work. That red alcantara really pops!

For the seat upholstery, do they un-stitch the leather center sections, then re-stitch the red alcantara piece in its place?

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Yes the grey stock inserts were removed and replaced with the Red alcantara.
Sponsored