Sponsored

2018 My Mode button....does it put your setting how you want them?

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
just got my 18 and when i press the pony button, for my mode, i saved it with sport steering and sport exhaust. when i go back and changing stuff, i cant get it to go how i set it unless i do it all manually again.

is there a way to set it and hit a button and have it come back that way? what am i missing to do
Sponsored

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
http://www.fordservicecontent.com/F...&div=f&vFilteringEnabled=False&userMarket=USA

Using MyMode (If Equipped)
You can use MyMode to create a unique drive mode.
To create or save MyMode, press the Mustang button on the steering wheel and access the menu. See General Information. The available systems display. Select your desired settings using the appropriate buttons and menus. Press and hold OK to save your settings. MyMode is added to the drive mode list and can be selected the next time you drive your vehicle.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
All you need do is change the settings. It will override your current ones. There is no delete setting.
has to be a way to delete it but yeah I know I can just turn it off or over ride.
for me the settings that come are fine don’t need to customize it shouldn’t don’t it .

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
has to be a way to delete it but yeah I know I can just turn it off or over ride.
for me the settings that come are fine don’t need to customize it shouldn’t don’t it .
Why do you want it deleted as opposed to disabling MyMode or overwriting the settings?

Scott.lester1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium, oxford white, performance package level 1, 401a
is there a way to start the car in track/sport mode?