Sponsored

2018 Mustang GT Service Manuals????

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I use Alldata for every other vehicle I own/have owned, but appears Ford is not as sharing maybe so I don't have that option.

I have searched but maybe wasting my time, does Ford still publish paper service manuals or is the only option the online 72 hour access?

Has anyone used the 72 hour access and can you print stuff off there fairly easily?
Sponsored

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
I've done the 72 hour access and there's companies who will do the printing to pdf for you. I got mine from

https://www.factory-manuals.com/ford-mustang&28&160

I used them for my 2018 manual because I wanted it indexed for easy navigation. They compile the copy for you and you download it.

Hope this helps you out. I took the gamble and WAS pleased with what I received for my 15 and my 18.

Last edited:
OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thanks for the input.. you say you WERE NOT happy with the results from the link you sent? for $80 I guess if the content is at least there I can work with the format or arrangement..

QUOTE="gqneon, post: 2493681, member: 16778"]I've done the 72 hour access and there's companies who will do the printing to pdf for you. I got mine from

I used them for my 2018 manual because I wanted it indexed for easy navigation. They compile the copy for you and you download it.

Hope this helps you out. I took the gamble and wasn't pleased with what I received for my 15 and my 18.[/QUOTE]

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Thanks for the input.. you say you WERE NOT happy with the results from the link you sent? for $80 I guess if the content is at least there I can work with the format or arrangement..

QUOTE="gqneon, post: 2493681, member: 16778"]I've done the 72 hour access and there's companies who will do the printing to pdf for you. I got mine from

Hope this helps you out. I took the gamble and wasn't pleased with what I received for my 15 and my 18.
[/QUOTE]

Whoops I fixed it - I meant to type WAS, not wasn't. I do like them. Sorry about that was on my phone.

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Whoops I fixed it - I meant to type WAS, not wasn't. I do like them. Sorry about that was on my phone.[/QUOTE]

Great! Thanks for taking the time to respond.. I will order a copy as well.

Sponsored

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
I spent the extra $ for the fully indexed version it's pretty easy to navigate and the links in it work which is nice.

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
just an update for anyone finding the thread down the road...
I did the 72 hour thing with Ford and then ordered the manual from the link above that GQNEON provided..

I bought the premium version with working links and I am happy with it.. large file and includes owners manual, service manuals and wiring diagrams.. Hyper links work in document etc.. $130 but does the trick.

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Glad it helped ya. I'm happy with my 15 and 18 books I got and I'm glad I got it indexed for the extra $.
Sponsored