Sponsored

2018 Kona Blue Shelby GT350

Big D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 King Ranch and Toyota Avalon
Hey Guys,

I'm a new member to the forum, but I always visit the forum daily. I need advice......I placed a down payment on a brand new 2018 Kona Blue Shelby GT350 located in Nebraska for the price of $54000, that includes shipping the car to me in North Carolina. I will be trading in a 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch with 22K miles, that I have one year left before its paid off. The dealership is giving me $36K for my trade in. Have not signed any papers yet, suppose to get that squared away on Tuesday. Last November I purchased a 2019 Toyota Avalon as my daily driver. If I go thru with the trade in, I will have 2 car payments. With everything considered, should I make the trade? I know its alot to consider.........LOL.
Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Hey Guys,

I'm a new member to the forum, but I always visit the forum daily. I need advice......I placed a down payment on a brand new 2018 Kona Blue Shelby GT350 located in Nebraska for the price of $54000, that includes shipping the car to me in North Carolina. I will be trading in a 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch with 22K miles, that I have one year left before its paid off. The dealership is giving me $36K for my trade in. Have not signed any papers yet, suppose to get that squared away on Tuesday. Last November I purchased a 2019 Toyota Avalon as my daily driver. If I go thru with the trade in, I will have 2 car payments. With everything considered, should I make the trade? I know its alot to consider.........LOL.
It's really a personal question of how much do you need a truck? You're already making two payments. I'd be tempted to pay the truck off, because I like trucks and use them, keep the truck, and look at a 19 GT350 left over.

OP
OP

Big D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 King Ranch and Toyota Avalon
It's really a personal question of how much do you need a truck? You're already making two payments. I'd be tempted to pay the truck off, because I like trucks and use them, keep the truck, and look at a 19 GT350 left over.

Thanks JR369

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Hey Guys,

Best of luck. GREAT COLOR choice!!!!
Sponsored