• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT 2018+ Corsa Sport Cat-Back Exhaust

OP
OP
TimsZee_GT

TimsZee_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Going to be in South Florida this weekend, if anyone down there is interested let me know today or tomorrow.
Sponsored

Noggles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Good luck with the sale! Was wondering if you changing due to the fitment or just wanted to go another direction? I love everything about this exact setup for my 18 but keep falling back to the fitment which I hope doesn't look as bad in person..

OP
OP
TimsZee_GT

TimsZee_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Good luck with the sale! Was wondering if you changing due to the fitment or just wanted to go another direction? I love everything about this exact setup for my 18 but keep falling back to the fitment which I hope doesn't look as bad in person..
I’m changing for both reasons. I say the fitment because the quad tips sit too close to the middle of the rear valence on both sides. This is my own personal opinion. You can see from the pictures on the thread it’s not noticeable unless you are laying on the ground looking directly at it from a foot away. Other than that the exhaust sounds pretty damn good but it’s a little much for me all the time so I decided to put the OEM back on and sell this. I’m meeting someone this weekend to sell. If you are looking for a corsa exhaust just be mindful of this in the future.

Noggles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I’m changing for both reasons. I say the fitment because the quad tips sit too close to the middle of the rear valence on both sides. This is my own personal opinion. You can see from the pictures on the thread it’s not noticeable unless you are laying on the ground looking directly at it from a foot away. Other than that the exhaust sounds pretty damn good but it’s a little much for me all the time so I decided to put the OEM back on and sell this. I’m meeting someone this weekend to sell. If you are looking for a corsa exhaust just be mindful of this in the future.
My brother has the quieter Corsa on his 5.0 f150 and cold starts with it are pretty loud but sound really nice. The tip alignment is what I am most worried about because its nearly $1700 and it fits like that. You say its only really noticeable from up close? Did it damage the plastic around the bumper any from being so close?

Sponsored

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
My brother has the quieter Corsa on his 5.0 f150 and cold starts with it are pretty loud but sound really nice. The tip alignment is what I am most worried about because its nearly $1700 and it fits like that. You say its only really noticeable from up close? Did it damage the plastic around the bumper any from being so close?

OP
OP
TimsZee_GT

TimsZee_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Oh it's loud on a cold start but quiets down rather quickly. No damage even with it being close, it may just be the fact that its the 4" quad tip. I called Corsa directly and they said its all how you adjust and how well you are able to move it to fit your car. I did the install on jack stands by myself, this may have been the reason I was unable to get the fitment any better.

OP
OP
TimsZee_GT

TimsZee_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
^^^^

As you can see it sits a little close to the inside of the valence than the outside. It's not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. Having another pair of hand to help position the exhaust like the Corsa video shows while tightening down would more than likely fix the issue I was having.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Did you ever sell this kit?
Sponsored