Sponsored

2017 Oxford White Premium Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Oxford White GT Premium
I've been wanting a S550 Mustang since around 2016 when the changes finally started looking attractive to me.... and last week I finally made that a reality and I'm officially broke for the next few years but with a big smile on my face. I got a great price on a 17' premium manual transmission, factory 20" wheels, its loaded pretty much. I originally went in to look at the base GT but could not do it once I drove the premium. Seats just are nowhere near as nice, hated the small screen, it was worth the extra money spent to jump into the premium line especially at 34,900 instead of the sticker price of 41k. I've got big plans for this car down the road but for now it's going to be mainly some appearance mods, catback exhaust, intake, and a few other little things. Plan on supercharging and adding some real power to it in a couple years once the car is paid down. I only have a few pics of what I've done in the week or so I've had it. So far I've put the tinted tail light kit on, tinted the windows with Solar Guard Ultra film 10% all around and 40% full windshield (yes I know this is very illegal and I do not care) Reverse light tint, going to have the roof wrapped matte black in the next couple days and should have my exhaust on in the coming weeks. I look forward to learning a lot on the forum and am open to any ideas or advice you can give me.

Sponsored

Ghost.5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PPL1
I just picked mine up yesterday, exact same car. Looking forward to your build!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Oxford White GT Premium
Got my mod bug satisfied today. Absolutely loving this car more and more every day. Got the Magnaflow Competition catback put on today along with a great deal I got on a Roush intake from a guy on the S550 Facebook page. The car sounds like a different monster now. My lower region felt like it was going to hit the steering wheel on the way home if you know what I mean.... lol. Couple pics and videos for update....

Sponsored