• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Idaho 2017 Oxford white 350R 17K miles

censport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW M3/2011 BMW X5/ 2017 GT350R
I purchased the car from a dealership in Florida and had it shipped to Salt Lake City were it received a full body PPF job using suntek film and window tint from Justin's Tint. From there I drove the car to its home in Boise, ID. I purchased this vehicle to enjoy it and do what its intent was, and that's being driven. Although I have put 17k miles on the car, that is spaced out over 7 years, so not a lot of miles per year. I only drove it in fair weather, and it was always garage kept and stored during the winter months. I own the vehicle outright and have the title in hand.

Having a family with two boys I decided to install a Ford Performance back seat option so the wife would be happy lol, Don't worry though, I kept the rear seat delete and it has been in storage and it comes with the car. As does an official car cover and the owners supplement pack that contains all the knick-knack stuff that comes with the car. I have kept full documentation of every receipt and service invoice since new and that is included in the sale as well.

I have done 4 track days in this car, Spokane, Oregon Raceway Park, Pacific Raceway, and Utah Motorsports Campus. The car performed flawlessly with zero engine issues. The motor has been left completely stock with the exception of a K&N filter for warranty concerns. I have always had the oil changed every 3k miles and it is now running RedLine oil. The car was trailered to every track day, never driven. I did have a slight off at Oregon Raceway Park and the rear bumper cover was damaged so I replaced it with a brand new 2018 Bumper that addresses the notorious bumper sagging on the 2017's and earlier.

This car has been modified for track use, what I mean by that is it addresses the shortfalls of the car from the factory that don't quite live up to track standards and ease of operation. Examples of this are Vorshlag camber plates to maximize grip and tire life, a JLT oil catch can on the passenger side, Steeda jacking rails, SRP racing pedals, MSI phosphate wheel studs, Caliper flexion caliper extension lugs for ease of chainging break pads, G-loc R18 race pads, Ford Performance chassis tie downs for ease of tying down car to trailer, Eibach race springs, Ford Performance short shifter, Schroth quick fit harness mounts, Upgraded brake fluid, Stainless steal brake lines, Steeda stop the hop kit (rear end brace bars and upgraded bushings), Steeda clutch spring, Custom track alignment

For the street I have also done some slight modifications which include Vorsteiner 19x11 square setup with Continental Extreme Contact tires measuring 305/30/19. These wheels retail for 1,600 or more per wheel, they are extremely light and strong, fully forged wheels. As you can see from the pictures I also have the factory carbon fiber wheels mounted with Pirelli Race slicks from a Ferrari 488 evo challenge car. My thinking was to keep the carbon wheels for the track and get a beautiful set of nice wheels for the street. For street setup I am using G-loc GS1 brake pads that don't throw copious amounts of brake dust like the factory pads do, cleaning wheels is a pain! I have recently had the windshield replaced so it is nice and clean with no pitting or damage. I have also done some very minor interior upgrades by having custom alcentara pieces with red stitching to match the seats. These pieces include the shifter boot, arm rest cover, emergency brake boot, and transmission tunnel kick panels. This might sound wierd, or maybe not to those who truly care about their things, but I always washed my hands before driving the car so there wasn't excessive hand oils touching the
alcentara stearing wheel.

Condition wise, the car is in excellent condition. The PPF has pits and some minor damage as you would expect from a car with wide tires. The good news here is that the paint underneath the paint protection film is 100% immaculate. The front splitter has some knicks in it from track use but this can be replaced easily.

That's about all I can think of now. oh, here is a youtube link to a video me and my local friends at The Rag Company produced when the car was new. We applied a ceramic coat on the car and the wheels and did a little expose on the car as well.

8J9A7981-Edit.jpg

8J9A7993-Edit (1).jpg

8J9A7996-Edit.jpg

8J9A8006-Edit.jpg

591A5590.jpg

591A5591.jpg

591A5592.jpg

591A5599.jpg

591A5600.jpg

591A5601.jpg

591A5620.jpg

591A5624.jpg

591A5657-Edit.jpg

591A5662.jpg

591A5665.jpg

591A5673.jpg

591A5678.jpg

591A5682.jpg

591A5688.jpg

591A5698.jpg

591A5699.jpg

591A5701.jpg

IMG_1075 2.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_2880.jpg

591A5621.jpg

591A5628.jpg

591A5630.jpg

591A5631.jpg

591A5633.jpg

591A5637.jpg

591A5638.jpg

591A5646-Edit.jpg

591A5651-Edit-Edit.jpg

591A5653-Edit-Edit.jpg

591A5657-Edit.jpg

591A5616.jpg

591A5617.jpg
Sponsored

ecoboost321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R ; 2018 Tesla Model 3
This car is like my twin ! I purchased mine from original owner and has performed flawlessly on the street and track. Your car also has the rare rear seat package as well.

Good luck with sale !

TRCKWMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Tesla MYP (Daily), GMC Yukon (wifeys)
Beautiful car!

RubyredAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT performance pack
Still available? How is the everyday ride quality with the Eibach springs/ do you have the OEM springs still?

Sponsored

Blue_Voodoo5.2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Shelby GT350
Sending PM

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score