• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania 2017 Mustang GT Premium

Stovetop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
Hello,

Up for sale is my 2017 Mustang GT Premium.
Trans= 6 speed manual
Mileage= Slightly under 21,000
Fresh oil change, 11/19 inspection.
Leather seats/heated and cooled, nav, back up camera, all the standard jazz

Loved my time with this car and it was well taken care of, am selling due to recently buying property, and could use the funds in other places. I installed Corsa Xtreme exhaust, SVE wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport 4s (low mileage) square set up, also have a raseceng shift knob and adapter, which can obviously be changed out.

I also have a Lund NGuage I bought off of the forums here and never used/paired.
As well has 47lbs injectors, APR carbon fiber front spliter, stock black wheels, and window louvers which can all be sold with the car for the right price, otherwise I'll just sell them separately on here.

The car has never been tracked or anything crazy. Mechanically sound and has no interior issues. You'll find very small knicks in the front bumper however they are few and far between, the type that you'd expect to have after driving your car on PA roads.

KBB has the car listed between 27k-30k.
*PRICE* - I'm listing at $28,500 , that being said I'd like to see the car go to a good home and I am more than willing to negotiate and work on a price that satisfies myself and the buyer. I've never sold on this forum before, so if the price is too high, feel free to give advice in the comments, I promise I won't cry.

Any who, that should be majority of it. I live near Harrisburg PA, and would be willing to meet. You will have to forgive my schedule however, I work in law enforcement so I frequently switch between night shift and day shift (currently on nights). So if I take a while to respond, don't get offended. Feel free to message me with any questions.
I don't have any interior pictures but I assure you there are no issues in the cabin. However if you really want some let me know.
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0786.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg
IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0806.jpg
IMG_0826.jpg
IMG_0831.jpg
IMG_0834.jpg
IMG_0851.jpg
Sponsored