• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT for sale

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
After having a good think I have decided to sell my GT so I can afford to import a GT350.

My car is in perfect condition having been garaged from new.
It’s race red with custom pack.
Build date in October 2017.
Approx 7000 miles.
One owner.

GTechnique ceramic coated from new
Properly under sealed with Dinitrol from new
BMR 005 lockout kit
Steada subframe bushings
GT350R steering wheel
BMR lowering springs
ARH American Thunder catback
AED custom tune with SCT x4

Priced very reasonably at £31,000 and will be sold with a new set of Michelin’s on the rear.

Please get in touch if interested. The car will be at the big Mustang event at donnington on 5th May for close inspection.
Sponsored

spogshd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 convertible
Vehicle Showcase
After having a good think I have decided to sell my GT so I can afford to import a GT350.

My car is in perfect condition having been garaged from new.
It’s race red with custom pack.
Build date in October 2017.
Approx 7000 miles.
One owner.

GTechnique ceramic coated from new
Properly under sealed with Dinitrol from new
BMR 005 lockout kit
Steada subframe bushings
GT350R steering wheel
BMR lowering springs
ARH American Thunder catback
AED custom tune with SCT x4

Priced very reasonably at £31,000 and will be sold with a new set of Michelin’s on the rear.

Please get in touch if interested. The car will be at the big Mustang event at donnington on 5th May for close inspection.
Was that you today passing morrisons and home base in bredbury.

OP
OP
v8hgt

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
No. I didn’t venture that way .