• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina 2017 GT California Special

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
This is a 2017 Mustang GT California Special my wife and I bought it new in June 2017 for our 25th anniversary (hence the custom license plate). The car has 6-speed manual transmission. The car has 15,7XX miles on it currently. We have modified it as follows:

1 - Window tint.
2 - Had Performance Pack 2 Installed (Have take off parts)
3 - Installed Performance Pack Rims (Have stock rims. Tires are mounted on two of the rims)
4 - Installed Ford rubber mats inside and in trunk (have stock mats)
5 - Replaced rear side marker lights with Diode Dynamics LED Light (Have stock lights)
6 - Installed 4th brake light from Diode Dynamics. This allows the reverse light to perform 4 functions (1) 4th brake light (2) running light at 50% intensity (3) brake light when brakes are applied (4)
7 - Installed Diode Dynamics LED lights for interior and trunk
8 - Installed Steeda hood struts
9 - Installed Gorilla lug nuts (Have stock ones)

Asking $28,000 OBO. My wife recently suffered a minor stroke so this car is no longer practical for us and I anticipate some medical bills coming our way so regrettably I must sell it.
DSC08962.jpg
DSC08955.jpg
DSC08960.jpg
DSC08964.jpg
DSC08948.jpg
DSC08956.jpg
DSC08957.jpg
DSC08958.jpg
Sponsored

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
The perfect car. If this were a week or two from now i'd fly up and drive it back

OP
OP

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Car is sold. A fellow forum member that's local bought it so I'll be able to see it from time to time.
Sponsored