2016 PP Nickel Wheels/Tires/TPMS/Lug Nuts in Central CA

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
SOLD

These are off my 2016 GT PP. They are 100% stock originals and have never had curb rash, been refinished or damaged in any other way. The lug nuts are the stock originals in the container. The tires are the stock Pirellis that came with the car and have 3500 miles on them. Tread condition is excellent and they have never been line locked, had nails or any other road hazard damage plus they are still nitrogen filled. There is some track slack on the tires that hasn't been cleaned off from a track day at Sonoma raceway because they were taken off right after but that will clean up a short time on the road. There is also a set of satin black blank center caps that are included from my new wheels that fit perfectly as I have transferred the originals to the new wheels.

Price is $1000 and let's keep it to pick up only. They are located in 94561. Also, please don't ask to split up as I am not interested in doing so. If this listing isn't marked as 'sold', then they are still available. They are all clean inside and out and ready to go.

Thanks,

Dave

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
PM's answered and not interested in breaking up the set. Thanks thus far.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
bump