• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey 2016 Mustang GT Premium Wheels/Tires (20")

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Selling the stock 2016 Mustang GT Premium wheels/tires off my car after getting a new setup.
Wheels are 20" and in great condition (one wheel has slight curb rash - see pic 10 below, bottom left.
Tires are Continental Extreme Contact 265/35/20 all-seasons with plenty of tread left.

Located in Brick, NJ

Asking $900

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg

IMG_0158.jpeg

IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0162.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg
Sponsored

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Hi shadow, I have a 2015 GT with Cont. extreme but not all season just summer and 18". will these fit my car ? located on LI, NY.

OP
OP
ShadowBlack5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hi shadow, I have a 2015 GT with Cont. extreme but not all season just summer and 18". will these fit my car ? located on LI, NY.
Hi, yes these will fit your 2015 GT given they are a stock set of wheels/tires from Ford. All premium models came with this wheel/tire setup for the S550, unless you got the performance pack in which case it came with the black performance wheels.

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Hi, yes these will fit your 2015 GT given they are a stock set of wheels/tires from Ford. All premium models came with this wheel/tire setup for the S550, unless you got the performance pack in which case it came with the black performance wheels.
Thanks for the reply. I've been thinking about a wheel upgrade and your setup looks very nice. still thinking. I'll get back to you this weekend.

GasPedal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
Hey are these still available?

Sponsored

Sponsored

GasPedal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
Hi, thanks for the offer but no, looking to sell all together.

I'd be interested in 1-2 rims no tires so if you do choose to part it out I don't need the whole set, just looking for a spare.

asianguywithacamera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y
Hi, thanks for the offer but no, looking to sell all together.
I'd be interested in just the wheels. Another poster above was interested in the tires only. Let me know if you want to work something out.

I'm from Delaware so I'd be able to pick up the wheels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ShadowBlack5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I'd be interested in just the wheels. Another poster above was interested in the tires only. Let me know if you want to work something out.

I'm from Delaware so I'd be able to pick up the wheels.
Hi,

thanks for the reply but not looking to separate at this time.
Sponsored