• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT Premium - Performance Package, Nav.

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
The time has come for me to sell my beloved Mustang GT. This car has been babied. 2016 Mustang GT Premium Package - Performance Package, Navigation. The best color combination -Magnetic with Black wheels. Tasteful upgrades include:

18,800 miles
Roush Axel Back Exhaust
Roush Cold Air Intake (OEM Intake included)
Diode Dynamic LED Switchbacks
Window tinting to legal Missouri level
Apple Car Play
Continental Extreme W/D Tires
No license plate holes in the front bumper. -Custom license plate mount that attaches under car. (Removable).

Never tracked, never raced. A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, LED Ambient Light (Factory - Change interior light color to anything). Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies. Heated and cooled seats. Looks & drives great, Must see, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained.

Pics can be found on the Craigslist post. Photobucket doesn't work for me anylonger. https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/6288111359.html

PM me for more info and pictures.

$31,500obo. Need to sell fast.

Thanks guys.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
Hi Guys. Going to be trading this/selling it tomorrow. If you're interested let me know. Thanks!