• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin 2016 Mustang GT Premium includes 3.5 year Ford warranty

Canuckican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red
Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: GT Premium
Color: Triple Yellow Tri-Coat, ebony leather interior
Transmission: 6 speed automatic with paddle shifters
Mileage: 23,011
Modifications:

In the last two years I have invested Over $3,000 in upgrades including:

Borla Stinger "S-Type" Cat Back Exhaust
RTR Rear Diffuser
Steeda Extreme G-Trac Brace [MPN: 555-5532]
Steeda Ultralite low-profile chassis jacking rails [MPN: 555-5205]
Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces [MPN: 555-5754]
Ford Performance Strut Tower Brace [M-20201-MA]
Ford Performance hood strut kit [M-16826-MA]
JLT V3.0 Oil Separator
UPR Front and Rear pony emblems (originals provided)
Car cover

In addition to this, there are less than 1,000 miles on four new 235/50ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires.
A four wheel alignment was done at the same time the tires were installed to help ensure the long life of the new tires.

Additional Info:

Accident free / clear Carfax

https://www.carfax.com/api/consumer...1143aaae714063b8b3d62cb9630c5f7ae7dd1e36d38da

Clean title in hand, no liens on it.
Garage kept, stored over winter

The selling price includes the balance of the Ford PremiumCARE Extended Warranty (8 years, 60,000 miles, free rental car, $0 deductible). It is from Ford, not an aftermarket warranty provider. It covers more than 1,000 components. The expiry date is 09/22/2023 or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. So you will have another 3.5 years and 37,000 miles of worry-free motoring.

The Premium level features include items such as:
Navigation
BLIS
Heated/cooled seats
Rear camera
Multiple steering modes
Multiple driving modes (Normal, sport, track, snow)

The engine and transmission are totally stock. No aftermarket tunes have been installed/removed.

It's an awesome car but my oldest daughter starts college this year and she's pretty awesome too. I think her continuing education is more important to me than me keeping my favorite toy. Of course she's planning on becoming a lawyer so we'll see that works out of the world.

Price: $26,900

Contact: Email [email protected] and I will give you my cell #.

Located: 1.5 hours north of Milwaukee, 40 miles south of Green Bay

00 - Copy (Medium).jpg
01 - Copy (Medium).jpg
02 - Copy (Medium).jpg
03 - Copy (Medium).jpg
04 - Copy (Medium).jpg
05 - Copy (Medium).jpg
06 - Copy (Medium).jpg
07 - Copy (Medium).jpg
08 - Copy (Medium).jpg
09 - Copy (Medium).jpg
10 - Copy (Medium).jpg
11 - Copy (Medium).jpg
12 - Copy (Medium).jpg
13 - Copy (Medium).jpg
14 - Copy (Medium).jpg
15 - Copy (Medium).jpg
16 - Copy (Medium).jpg
17 - Copy (Medium).jpg
18 - Copy (Medium).jpg
19 - Copy (Medium).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canuckican

Canuckican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red
$1000 price drop to $26,900. This includes the remaining 3.5 years of the Ford PremiumCare warranty with $0 deductible and free loaner car.