• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang Ecoboost Base

rcpete

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 eco mustang
For sale starting to spread the word. Some of you know me, pains me to get rid of her, however things change in life and can always get another.

Can sell complete you just need to put it together. Or may separate.

2016 Mustang eco, base, auto, grey,11K miles on it.

3.73 gear with Torsen posi

Gforce axles, and drive shaft

Racestar wheels, Micky front tires, MT drag radials rear purchased off Brad Guslers car. Long studs and open end lugs.

Stiflers driveshaft loop not installed.

Have stock wheels, tires, axles, ds, 3.15 rearend pumpkin, Stock DP, turbo, intercooler.

Turbonetics turbo ETS non catted DP, also have a DP and adapter for a PTE vband turbo and 46mm gate purchased from Dan Millen off his car used. This was the plan this time.

Speed Factory intercooler

CPE aux fueling, 1000cc injectors, and a Haltech that runs it, and records, OP, FP, Lambda..

CPE triple pumper in the tank

Speed factory CAI

ETS SS exhaust system, and intercooler pipes.

I have HP, SCT tuners. I used Hp

The engine is this, with Carrillo rod upgrade

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP750098

The head is this

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP760115

ARP head studs, APR oil pump bolts.

I put 2000 miles on this engine last year, and the block cracked by the head stud boss. If you know ecos you know what I mean. I pulled the engine, bearings, etc looked new of course. They machined a different block and I had them weld it this time see pics, new bearings and rings. So its fresh again.

I have ford performance cams. I planned on upgrading.

Its ALL there but a head gasket.

More pics can be had, im sure im forgetting some.

Plan was a PTE 6266 and run low 10's high 9's.

Would like 25,000 for everything, or may breakup.

Please PM with serious questions or email at [email protected] pics can be emailed as I cant figure out how to do it here.
Sponsored