• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 magnetic GT performance package over 10k in extra parts

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Copied from my Craigslist ad. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/d/2016-ford-mustang-gt/6329874838.html

2016 Ford Mustang
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 16500
paint color: silver
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe
I regretfully have to sell my 2016 mustang GT with with 16000 miles. It is a 6-speed manual with the performance/track package which includes HUGE brembo brakes, larger radiator, Torsen differential with 3.73:1 gears and much more! I am the original owner, purchased new from a ford dealer, it's a clean title vehicle meticulously maintained. Engine oil changed at 2000 miles with conventional (to help break-in), then at 5000 miles and every 5000 miles after with Pennzoil ultra platinum 5w-20. Differential and transmission fluids changed at 2000 miles (after break in) and at 12000 miles with B&G and OEM ford fluids.
Reason for all the miles is I've traveled with the car 3 times. I live in MN and have been out east, to Colorado and the black hills this past year

Garage parked
over $10k aftermarket extras!
Respected and cared-for vehicle
I never planned to sell this vehicle but marital status and children have priority over a vehicle unfortunately.

I will give a ride to any interested party and will not allow test drives or joy rides without a preapproval letter in-hand, or to anyone under the age of 30. If you wish to drive a mustang, there are plenty for sale at dealerships. Please do not waste my time.
It is Lund-tuned on e85. It's a flex tune so you can run 93 octane if no e85 is available. It will run fine on 91 octane but there will be a noticeable loss in power. Baseline dyno (generous dyno) made 420hp stock with only an H-pipe. After all mods, it now makes 525hp on the same dyno! 105hp over stock! This car is a naturally aspirated BLAST to drive. It does not make 525hp to the wheels, this was on a generous dyno, what matters is the BEFORE AND AFTER results on the same dyno.

KBB private party value is over $29000. This car was purchased NEW 17 months ago with a sticker price of $36000, PLUS I put over $10,000 in extras into this car (that's parts cost, not installed cost).

The bad with the car is that I was parked at work when this summer's hail storm came through the area. Insurance estimates 1500-2000 in paintless dent repair costs for the light dings. I am asking $29000 with all the extras to negate the light cosmetic hail dings, if you wish to fix them, you still save THOUSANDS on a full bolt-on GT!

Mods list-

Wheels and suspension-
-RTR tech 7 wheels 20x9.5 20x10.5 with Nitto tires 255/35/20 and 295/25/20
-Koni Adjustable dampers
-BMR minimal drop springs
-BMR aluminum differential bushings
-BMR delrin cradle bushings
-BMR vertical links
-BMR adjustable toe links

Engine/power
-Boundary billet oil pump gears
-MMR billet timing gear
-MMR/romac harmonic balancer
-Nguage with lund custom e85 tune
-A pillar guage pod with autometer digital oil temp guage
-GT350 intake manifold
-stock throttle body with GT350 adapter
-PMAS intake system with sound tube delete and front grill honeycomb opened up
-Pypes stepped long tube headers
-Corsa exhaust with borla pro-xs resonated x-pipe
-BMR adjustable motor mounts
-whiteline transmission mount stiffening insert
-Reische 170 degree thermostat
-Oil sandwich plate adapter for oil temp guage sender and future turbo/supercharger oil feed
-Ford Performance oil catch can

Cosmetic-
-Foose shift knob.
Other-
-Hoosier 28x10x17 slicks (brand new, never mounted)
-DSS heavy duty axles (brand new, never installed)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I'd also like to add that for full asking price, I'd reimburse you for your flight here if you wanted to drive it home. ONLY after the sale is complete!

OP
OP

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Just edited the CL post with new hi-res pics

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
nice looking car. wondering how effective CL is for private sales? getting legit hits or had past experience? thanks and GLWS.

OP
OP

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I've sold a couple dozen cars on Craigslist. Usually just the average sedan/SUV. This will be my first time selling a "fun" car on there so hopefully not too much rubbish will come in

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
thanks. listed mine on CL last night. GLWS.
Sponsored