• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut 2016 hm Prototype Mustang - Supercharged.

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
Im sadly selling my beloved 2016 holman moody Mustang. It is the 2nd street car prototype hm has made since its inception in 1957. It started life as a Mustang GT PP (I think it was called track pack back then), with as far as I know, all the options. It then got the full Ford Performance treatment which includes short shift, full suspension and springs, wheels, heavy duty halfshafts, etc. Not to mention the phase 2 supercharger bringing it to the 730-740hp area. Its never been dyno'd. All professionally installed, adult owned and never once raced or beat on. It has been a show car for Ford and for hm and has been front and center at many events. It currently has only 19,000 miles on it, and thats mostly between CT, Charlotte and Detroit. Car is currently located in CT.
Along with that history, it has been driven by, and the dash signed by Lee Holman and Mario Andretti (see pics). Mario loved the car and encouraged me to do a long burnout down his driveway but I couldnt do that to his gorgeous driveway, nor could I do that to the car! Also signed by Vaughn Gittin Jr, under the hood.

Here's more info:

• Roush Supercharger Phase 2 with Custom hm Tune
  • Quad tip active and programmable exhaust, (programmable with smart phone!)
  • Upgraded half shafts, good for approx 1200hp
  • Short Shift Kit
  • hm Carbon Fiber Aero Package
  • hm Body Stripe, badges and carpet
  • A-pillar dual gauges for boost and voltage
  • A-pillar 2 stage programmable shift light
  • Ford Performance GT350 Steering wheel
  • Ford Performance complete spring/shock/strut suspension kit
  • RTR upper LED grill
  • RTR lower grill
  • Upgraded wheel and tire package, increasing footprint and track. Original wheels and tires included with sale.
  • Front and rear web-enabled Hi-Def dash cams.
  • Built in Valentine 1 Radar detector with remote display.
  • Apple car play
The V1 radar is the old version and quite honestly more noisy than useful due to all the new cars with built in radar. However it is all wired up and ready to go if you get a new one. Car is in the neighborhood of 750hp, but easily driveable even in traffic. Can easily get 27mpg on the hiway if you behave. This Mustang has been adult owned, not abused, and never raced. Overall condition is excellent, but expect the normal minor things that go along with a car that has 18,000 miles, it is not a new vehicle.

Cons:
Amazon deliver guy backed into the front so there is a small mark on the bumper cover.
Has minor but typical leading edge hood paint bubble. I think Ford will replace it no charge according to my dealer.
Right side bottom reflective stripe has a discoloration to it. This can easily be replaced and is readily available, but not included with the sale.

Comes with holman moody hardcover book, OE wheels and tires. Has brand new battery (as of this week). This is a very rare opportunity to own a car with this history and performance at a fraction of the price of a new GT500. Reasonable offers will be accepted. We had the privilege of having NW Connecticut's Limerock Park race track for a photo op, but it was not raced. This was built as a show car/ test vehicle, so it has never been tracked, raced, beat, 1/4 miled, nothing. It needed to stay in good condition.

The car is at Wayne Carini's shop currently (F40 motorsports) and has an advertised price of $49,000. Absolutely open to any reasonable offer.

BricKWALL.jpg

clustersmall.jpg

gauge1small.jpg

hmperf.jpg

lrp1small.jpg

lrp2small.jpg

lrp3small.jpg

lrp4small.jpg

lrp5small.jpg

lrp6small.jpg

lrp7small.jpg

mario1small.jpg