• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT350 Track Pack in NorCal - $55k

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Selling my 2016 Shelby GT350 because I'm looking to trade up to a 2017. It's a track pack with painted black roof. 3,600 miles. Always garaged. Purchased in December of 2015. 100% lady driven, too...if that gets me any brownie points. ;)

Modifications:
15% window tint on front and quarter windows and 5% rear
JLT paint matched coil covers
JLT rock blockers
Genuine Shelby coolant tank reservoir
Redline hood struts
Removed resonators
(I still have all original parts if buyer wants to return car to stock condition)

Paint:
9/10, two small chips, one on each side, noticeable when you're close, after applying touch up paint I could barely find them

Tires/Wheels:
Still lots of tread, one wheel has a tiny chip

Interior:
Still has that new car smell and is in perfect condition

Maintenance:
Had first oil change done at 700 miles and second at about 3,000 miles, used Amsoil synthetic 5w50

My car is on the recall list. I won't lie; it's one of the reasons I'm selling. Paranoid husband thinks it's not safe to drive. Never had a problem with it, though.

I removed the black OTT stripes because they sucked. I'm posting pics of the car before the stripe removal because I don't have very many without yet. Been too rainy and also busy with personal things...(sick teenager and dying cat :(.

Asking $55k. PM if interested.

Let me apologize in advance for the poor quality pics. I am NOT a photographer. Obviously.

Rolling shots
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

After stripe removal
picture.jpg

At the Fortuna Autorama Car Show this past summer. Got a lot of attention but no trophies.
picture.jpg

Engine bay with Shelby reservoir tank and JLT coil covers
picture.jpg

With Project 6GR's. Car is to be sold with factory wheels.
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Added info and pics.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
You need a pic of the car with a piece of paper showing your user name and the date.

OP
OP

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
You need a pic of the car with a piece of paper showing your user name and the date.[/QUOTE

I knew I wouldn't get away with that for long. :doh:

Sponsored