• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas 2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray Track Pack

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
For sale: 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 w/Track Pack Avalanche Gray - 45,000 obo

Car has ~18600 miles. Runs perfect, does not consume any oil. All recalls done including the oil cooler line replacement. Tires have about 5 thousand miles on them - plenty of tread. Additions include:

Clearbra
JLT oil separators
Watson racing bolt-in rollbar (camera mount in the pictures not included)
Rear seat delete (I still have the rear seats if you want to put them back in, but you'll have to remove the rollbar)
Vorshlag camber plates
ZL1 front tow hook
Project 6GR wheels (Original OEM wheels also included)
Upgraded the original base sync to Sync 3 with automatic climate control and Apple Carplay/Android Auto
Brand new OEM brake pads are on the car plus I'll throw in a set of Raybestos ST43 pads with about half life left on them.
Autoblip

I also have another set of wheels - Apex SM-10 with Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires which I plan to sell separately but am willing to include for the right price

It's garage kept, only driven occasionally on the weekends and the occasional track event. I've never even engaged the launch control or linelock.

I love this car, but I'm itching do to get more of a project car that I can restore. That said, if I don't get the right offer, I'm perfectly happy keeping it.

Car is located in Austin, Tx.

IMG_20190305_194307.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
How much?