• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT Premium A6 Paxton 750+rwhp

DrDane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT A6 400A 3.55
Ok so here is the dealer putting out feelers to let someone else enjoy this car. I've done with it what I wanted to, and made my dream car, and its a lot of fun but I don't have the time to take it racing or enjoy it how it should be.

This wasn't a slap a kit on an be done with it. I tried to be thoughtful about what would be both aesthetic and performance enhancing.

2016 GT Premium 400a package Shadow Black
Heated/cooled power Black leather seats
Navigation/Touchscreen
Reverse sensors
Satellite radio and shaker sound system
Back up camera
Paddle shifters
Those lovely aircraft aluminum drive mode selectors that make it like you are in an airplane cockpit
etc

Paxton 2200SL with ID 1000's
Torque booster
Sniper Manifold
Offroad long tube headers
Sai li Return fuel kit with tunes for 93 and e85
Suspension (shock/strut/sway/braces/lockout)
Lightweight forged wheel
Brake upgrade (slotted/drilled/ceramic compound)
etc

For reliability it had the engine pulled and the head cooling mod done, as well as forged OPG/CG, and ATI balancer

Car has been waxed, it has been armorall'd etc no cracks in seats etc. I know of a single rock chip on the hood, and have a $70 Dr Colorchip kit somewhere to fix

It has not been raced...period. It hasn't been to the track, I was thinking of taking it to the Texas Mile but it didnt work out this year.

Here is a partial list:
Trunk mat $15
Mustang mat $15
G2 caliber epoxy $42
Stainless Offroad Maximizer headers $410
O2 sensor extension $30
Powerstop k6805 $405
CCG Grille delete $110
MMR water pump pulley $70
Torco Pipe clamps $50
Nguage $420
Supercharger oil $20
Ford Perf Strut tower brace $180
SR rear sway $180
SR front sway $230
Carbon dash kit $100
RTR tech 7 $2253
American muscle Light Tint $60
Steeda Mustang Ultralite Springs - Linear (15-17 GT/V6) $240
Item# 555-8211
Pro-Action Shocks and Struts (15-17 GT/V6/EcoBoost) (Fixed) $530
Item# 555-8150
Steeda S550 Mustang Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails $150
Part Number: 555-5205
Holley Sniper Intake Manifold $530
MMR Head Cooling Mod $200
MMR Billet OPG/CG $400
ATI Super Dampner $429
BMR Cradle Lockout $220
Shaftmasters Alum Driveshaft $600
TeamBeefcake Special $6000
MBRP Race catback $600
Sai Li Fuel system $900
Diode Dynamics LED's

Over $15,000 in parts, not including the $3000 to have the engine pulled and have the long tubes, opg/cg, paxton install and custom tunes.

It has an awesome tune done by Unlimited Performance in Corpus Christi, Tx, Rickifast is known predominantly as a boosted LS guy but the power it put down at reasonable RPM this thing will last, or you can wring it out!

On e85 and only 12.5 lbs, it put out 747 rwhp at only 6300rpm. The Rev limiter is set to 7500. On 93 it was ~670rwhp. Great part throttle drivability shifts the way you want it to. I have different springs and was going to respring it for ~16lbs and 7000rpm+ to make 800-850 who but this is was more than I needed so I told him to leave it here.

Im right about to hit 5k miles (4996)

Daily driven by the wife ~2 miles predominantly, thats why such low miles, plus the occasional cruise down the country side, accompanied by many smiles :ford:

https://ibb.co/gfXmoS

https://ibb.co/f0dWNn

https://ibb.co/mrdqhn

https://ibb.co/cz9wNn

https://ibb.co/gkO1oS

$35,500 for a $40,000 car with $15,000+ of parts not including labor/tunes etc.
PaxtonDyno.JPG
Sponsored

Roushblown5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 gt
Nice car.

I am interested. Please call or text me at 734-658-2058

Sponsored

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
This folks is what you call a “really good deal” :headbang:

If I didn’t already have a car hoarding problem, I’d be all over it!!