• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 2016 Ford Mustang GT PP Premium

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
Car will go live on eBay tonight as well.

Price: $36,999

I’m the sole owner and no one has driven my car outside the dealership. I’m a middle-aged career professional not some young kid trying to prove something. The car has been impeccably maintained and is in great condition. The car has maybe spent 3 nights outside in its whole life. My third-party oil analysis (photo shown) proves the engine is in amazing condition as well. The car hasn’t been driven hard and that is proven by the current trip meter showing 3000 miles and 20.2 mpg (photo shown).

I built this car up to be the ultimate touring car. It handles better than a 2017 Porsche 911 and rides quieter than a new BMW with a much nicer sound system. I have over $6000 in the Focal sound system alone. The engine has been using Amsoil or Pennzoil Platinum since I bought the car brand new from Ford. The car speaks for itself in the way it has been maintained and driven.

I’m only selling because I don’t have room for a new truck and the Mustang. I have a ton of modifications done to the car but have never touched anything on the internals of the engine. All factory parts come with the car. The suspension mods were to make the car feel like it should have from the factory. The car looks factory besides the wheels and slightly lower ride height of the upgraded suspension. The only engine mod is the Ford Performance Pack 2 that is the GT350 cold air intake, GT350 5.2L throttle body and Ford tune.

Some of the pics are when I had the car in Germany (shown by the license plate) and others are brand new. Feel free to message me for any picture you would like to see. There is almost no paint damage but I can search around if you want me to find something.

Base Stats:

Manual MT-82 Transmission
Premium with premier trim
Performance Package (3.73 Torsen rear axle, LSD, Brembo brakes etc…)
Tires on car: Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275/40 R19 on all 4 corners

Extras:

-All original parts
-Extra Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (2x tires) 275/40 R19 90% tread life
-Original PP wheels with Michelin Pilot Alpin tires (4x tires)

Suspension:

-BMR Red performance lowering springs front and rear
-BMR Subframe Chassis X Brace
-BMR Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
-BMR Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit SB044 & SB045
-Ford Performance Knuckle to Toe Link
-Koni Yellow front and rear struts and shocks
-Steeda Differential Bushing Insert System

Performance:

-Factory Performance Pack (Brembo brakes, 3.73 transmission etc…)
-Ford Performance Pack 2: GT350 cold air intake, GT350 throttle body and Ford tune
-JLT oil separator (installed at 2k miles)
-Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (on car) 275/40 R19 on all 4
-RTR Tech 7 Rotary Forged Wheels 19”
-Steeda MT-82 Transmission Mount
-Steeda Clutch Spring
-Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter

Interior:

-Alpine X-A900V 5 channel digital amplifier
-Focal PS165FX 2-way component speakers
-Ford GT350 Factory steering wheel
-Ford Performance Shift Knob
-Entire car covered in sound isolation under the carpet. Insanely quiet and makes the sound system better than anything you will have ever heard.
-JL Audio Stealth box subwoofer
-Professional tuned and calibrated Digital Sound Processor
-WeatherTech Floor Mats

Dr Rear pic.JPG

Germany Ext Pic.JPG

Dr Side Ext.JPG

IMG_2996.jpg

Trunk.jpg

Amp and sound deadening.jpg

Trunk Subwoofer.jpg

Pass Door.jpg

Driver Door.jpg

Dash.jpg

GT350 Steering Wheel.jpg

Original Window Sticker.jpg

Oil Analysis.jpg

Passenger Seat.jpg

Infotainment.jpg

Tweeter.jpg

Back Seat.jpg

Passenger running board.jpg

Both Seats.jpg

Winter Tires.jpg

Extra performance tires.jpg

PP Wheels.jpg

Pilot 4S Tires.jpg

Drivers Seat.jpg

Driver Side.jpg

Factory Parts.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
It sounds like he's done quite a bit to the car. Plus the used market is really high right now, very low mileage, etc. OP - good luck with the sale 👍🏻