Sponsored

2016 BloodOrange Mustang

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hello everyone, after 15 weeks of waiting my for beauty it finally arrived. Figured I would start a log with all my pictures and mods.
My car is a 2016 Mustang GT, 401A package, 3:55 Ratio Axle, Premier Trim, Navigation, Black roof top, Black Accent Package and automatic transmission.

Window tint @ 20% is done. I currently have the following ready for install which will be next week when my son gets here from SC Charleston AFB. It will be great to work on this car with him during the short 3 weeks he is here.

Roush axle back exhaust & resonator delete with H pipe. Thank you Lethal Performance!
Roush CAI & NGauge. Many thanks to Team Beefcake for answering my questions and getting these products to me at a good price. The tune it sounds like will be a couple of weeks out since he said Lund is wanting to do some tests for the 2016 before I can get mine.

I also sent out my exhaust tips to get powder coated black. They said they couldn't do a gloss black due to having to use a high temp powder so we will wait and see how it turns out.

Calipers will be painted orange.

On order will be gloss black racing stripes (thinking of going 10" stripes with no pin stripe) and ordering some competition orange paint to do some stripes on the black rims.

Mods to be done in the future: well too many to list!! :D

Here are a couple of pictures when I picked up the car.
untitled.png
untitled1.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here are some pictures after I got it cleaned up and the tint on it.
untitled6.png
untitled2.png
untitled5.png
untitled4.png
untitled7.png
untitled3.png

OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is the Roush axle back exhaust and resonator delete with Hpipe from Lethal Performance installed on the car. I have cold start up on stock, install and cold start up on the new exhaust. I really love it and the install was fun to do!

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
with all the black already on the car stock -- i might recommend doing a flat black so it doesn't all just blob together.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my stripes installed today by Indigo Vinyl Works in South Seattle. The precut stripes came from Big Worm Graphics. JJ did an awesome job at Indigo and took him less than 2 hours to install. He also mentioned that the vinyl was a very good quality.

Oh and also I did install my blue pony lights from American Muscle. They look awesome but didn't expect they were $30 for two small blue pieces of see thru tape. I thought they were bulbs but I still love the look. :doh: No pics on that yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay pictures tomorrow because I can't seem t get them uploaded to the site tonight.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
don't upload to the site anyways. use imgur.com or something similar

i wanna see your stripes!

OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[/IMG]

Last edited:
OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[/IMG]

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
looks great, how do you like it?!

OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love it. Definitely notice an increase of head turning when I drive around. Nice appearence investment!!!

OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ngauge and Lund tune is now installed and running. Everything is running great except I see the motor run about 4 degrees hotter and my IAT now runs much hotter for some reason. Also I can't get the signals to work for the gauges on the Ngauge at the moment. The tune though went off without a hitch and loving it. I did a quick test of 0 to 60 on the track app. I only got 5 seconds but I am losing traction a lot on 1st and 2nd gears where I didn't before the tune.
Sponsored