• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Missouri 2015 to 2017 MyColor Instrument Panel / Cluster

kaltes32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I have an instrument cluster for MT (can be converted to Auto though) 2015 to 2017 models. I was going to use it for a swap but it has too many miles and I got another cheaper than what odopro was asking. 56,707 miles. In good working condition. One of the tabs on the back is broken but that doesn’t affect installation as it’s screwed into the dash as well. The lens has some scratches but you can replace with your current one. I’m asking $80 shipped to lower 48.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2407D323-0AD1-4B94-B083-7ECAB95726A3.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

kaltes32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I have an instrument cluster for MT (can be converted to Auto though) 2015 to 2017 models. I was going to use it for a swap but it has too many miles and I got another cheaper than what odopro was asking. 56,707 miles. In good working condition. One of the tabs on the back is broken but that doesn’t affect installation as it’s screwed into the dash as well. The lens has some scratches but you can replace with your current one. I’m asking $80 shipped to lower 48.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2407D323-0AD1-4B94-B083-7ECAB95726A3.jpeg
Bump

Price dropped to $50