• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015+ Roush 1 3/4 Long Tube Headers

securite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
These headers are in great shape but are missing the midpipes (which could easily be fabricated depending on the catback setup you are running. There is some discoloring but no dents or damage to the headers. What you see is what you get. $675 shipped anywhere in the cont US, buyer pays PP fees. Any questions please ask. I could also supply some additional piping if necessary for someone who wants to fabricate there own midpipes . These are close to $2000.00 when purchased new (with cats).

https://www.lethalperformance.com/roush-2015-mustang-gt-3-inch-complete-header-system-with-cats.html
IMG_5863.JPG
IMG_5860.JPG
IMG_5861.JPG
IMG_5862.JPG
IMG_5864.JPG
IMG_5865.JPG
IMG_5866.JPG
IMG_5867.JPG
IMG_5868.JPG
Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
What happened to the catted/mid pipe part of the pipe? Its not available through Roush- I'm interested.

OP
OP

securite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The midpipe section unfortunately somehow must have ended up in our scrap pile in the shop by mistake :-(. I haven't called Roush yet but am surprised if they don't offer the midipes separate. This kit originally had the catless midpipe sections. Please let me know if you need any more pics or information.

Thanks,

Matt

Sponsored