Sponsored

2015 MyFordTouch 3.7 can't be updated

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Well guys, I decided to update for the first time my system but encountered an issue. I was looking at a video on how to do it, the person showed an option in the radio that said Vehicle Health Report. While I went to look for it on my system, I don't have it displayed in the Vehicle tab. Went to Syncmyride.com to download the updates but supposedly I have the latest one. The issue is the one I have is the 3.7v and not the new 3.10. How can I solve this issue at home since I don't have time to take it to the dealer for some weeks?
Sponsored

Kostyam69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Well guys, I decided to update for the first time my system but encountered an issue. I was looking at a video on how to do it, the person showed an option in the radio that said Vehicle Health Report. While I went to look for it on my system, I don't have it displayed in the Vehicle tab. Went to Syncmyride.com to download the updates but supposedly I have the latest one. The issue is the one I have is the 3.7v and not the new 3.10. How can I solve this issue at home since I don't have time to take it to the dealer for some weeks?
I found this forum that may have what you are looking for https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1479824-sync2-update-3-10-a.html