2015 Mustang Secret OEM Feature

Ozymandias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Kona Blue BBP
Ford is sticking with the airplane theme and offering the world's first auto pilot on an automobile! :ford:
Sponsored

pacettr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Saleen, 2013 Lagune Seca, and

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
I hope your wrong Pacettr. Whippity do da.

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
Ford is sticking with the airplane theme and offering the world's first auto pilot on an automobile! :ford:
actually, ford has been in articles about its auto park systems recently. It could be a package in the next mustang. Im not sure if its an industry first since everyone is working on similar tech. I don't think anything that advanced has been in a production car yet though. and im not just talking about parallel parking.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Already covered, was done in 05 for half the year.
I was backing up Ericc B's statement about knowing that what he listed wasn't the secret OEM yet to be seen by the world, what ever it will be. :D

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Sponsored

tacamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 AC Cobra replica (Unique Motorcars)
actually, ford has been in articles about its auto park systems recently. It could be a package in the next mustang. Im not sure if its an industry first since everyone is working on similar tech. I don't think anything that advanced has been in a production car yet though. and im not just talking about parallel parking.

In keeping with the aircraft theme...if you don't know how to operate the aircraft, perhaps you shouldn't be flying it.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
In keeping with the aircraft theme...if you don't know how to operate the aircraft, perhaps you shouldn't be flying it.
:amen: When it hits the point that I can't park a car on my own, it's time to quit driving.

qwkcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-mustang
@ 3m 10 seconds what is he saying about more toggle switches allow for customizing if we don't like the way Ford programmed it? I know, there are more toggles switches, one has a steering wheel icon, and the other says MODE, but is it possible that we can fully customize the electronic steering, brake, throttle controls ourselves?

[ame]

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
But can't you adjust the steering input already? I guess by adding the other features it might possibly make it a new feature. But I thought that you could already do that on certain BMWs?

smhenry

Threads
Reaction score
Good evening. I've been lurking around for awhile now and finally joined the club. Anyhow, I believe it would be neat if the new OEM first is a projector headlight option that allowed the driver to park the car and have the projector lens project on a wall and watch a movie with one's date.
Sponsored