• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2015 Mustang Premium - Black - Whipple 2.9

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finally decided it's time to put the Mustang up for sale. 2015 Mustang Premium with 22,450 miles garage kept and pampered it's entire life. Between work, running around 3 kids, and other hobbies this car just sits in the garage now so it's time to move on and let someone else enjoy it. Clean title in hand and looking to sell for $32k.

The Whipple and other modifications were installed between 15,000-17,000 miles and are as follows (not going to mention every single little mod):
  • Whipple 2.9 Stage 2
    • 72/lb fuel injectors, 132mm throttle body, dual fan upgrade
    • 3.75, 3.65 and 3.5 pulleys
    • Whipple Oversized Heat Exchanger
  • MMR Billet Steel Crank Sprocket
  • MMR Billet Oil Pump Gears
  • Driveshaft Shop 800HP Axles
  • BMR Front "Minimum Drop" springs
  • BMR Drag Rear Springs
  • Vi-King Crusader Double Adjustable Shock - Drag over 600hp valving, T-BAR Mount Upgrade
  • Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
  • Double Adjustable Rear Toe Rods
  • Rear Lower Control Arm Spherical Bushing Kit
  • Ford Performance Knuckle to Toe Link Bearing Assembly
  • BMR Rear Upper Control Arm Camber Links w/ Derlin Bearings
  • BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop
  • Borla Stinger S-Type 2.5" Catback exhaust
  • Velgen VMB7 Wheels & Nitto N555 G2 Tires (255/35/20 & 295/35/20)
  • Racestar Drag Wheels with MT ET Street S/S Radial Tire P275/40/17 & front skinnies

She put down 679hp/499tq with the 3.75" pulley I believe and 104 octane Sunoco. Best 1/4 mile time was 10.50 @135 mph taking it pretty easy on the launch to baby the trans and driveshaft.

I am an idiot and tried to pull her on the trailer by myself in the dark at 4:00am and went up a little sideways, pinching the side skirts and putting a scratch on the lower passenger side. Scratch is hard to see when just looking at the car, but pics below to shame myself.

If interested or have any questions please feel free to call or text me anytime at 571-334-2216.
IMG_6400.JPG
IMG_6393 (2).JPG
IMG_6403 (2).JPG
IMG_6412 (2).JPG
IMG_6429.JPG
trailered2.jpg
IMG_6442.JPG
IMG_6385.JPG
IMG_6451 (2).JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Forgot to mention that I have ALL the stock parts for the car and will include those in the sale in the event the buyer ever wants to return it to stock.