2015 Mustang GT Clutch Question

CoyoteTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So my 2015 Mustang gt just started to give me clutch issues a few days ago and is still N/A. Comparing my clutch pedal so several other Gen 2’s, mine feels relatively heavy compared to the others. I got the car used and was not told about any clutch work done to the car but I did add the steeda clutch spring and I didn’t really feel a difference.
My question is if what’s the recommendation for a clutch kit replacement and to help lighten the pedal up? It is fbo so nothing too crazy but it does see some drag strip use and a lot of “spirited” driving. I’ve seen RST and RXT and Exedy options come up a lot but I need some advice before I pull the trigger on one in a few days. Thanks
Sponsored

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Personally I don't care for the McLeod dual clutch. That said, if you are only street use with occasional "spririted" driving, the RST should be good. I really liked the light pedal feel.
For me, it couldn't take the thrashing of a road course. Excedy Mach 500 is in my car now and I have beat it hard and zero issues. Clutch pedal is pretty stiff though.