These look good real good! :eyebulge:
I want to see white on the DIB

Sponsored

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Magnetic/Ebony
Please forgive me if this is an obvious question.

Why does the forward rake on this particular car seem so much more pronounced than on just about any other '15 I have seen? And by that I mean that it has forward rake in the correct direction, the front end is visually lower than the rear end. My ONLY criticism of the '15 Mustang is that usually the rake appears to be the opposite. I've been told it's an illusion but I can't help but see it. This particular car does not look that way to me.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

Why does the forward rake on this particular car seem so much more pronounced than on just about any other '15 I have seen? And by that I mean that it has forward rake in the correct direction, the front end is visually lower than the rear end. My ONLY criticism of the '15 Mustang is that usually the rake appears to be the opposite. I've been told it's an illusion but I can't help but see it. This particular car does not look that way to me.
It looks like he already has springs. I'm sure that's why it looks different. It still look like there is more wheel gap in the front than the rear. I think that's why it makes the rake look opposite than it should be.

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like he already has springs. I'm sure that's why it looks different. It still look like there is more wheel gap in the front than the rear. I think that's why it makes the rake look opposite than it should be.
You're saying that the rake is still backward? It looks better than just about any other '15 I've seen. I'm confused.

alexx205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
That looks pretty nice :coolphotos:
Can you tell the offset of the wheels? And do you know what lowering springs are being used? Thanks!

OP
OP
Velgen

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

It is due to the uneven flooring, it gives it that effect in some pictures.

Sponsored

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is due to the uneven flooring, it gives it that effect in some pictures.

Well it looks great and I'd love to be able to replicate it permanently. Think that would be possible? And if so, how?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Velgen

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
That looks pretty nice :coolphotos:
Can you tell the offset of the wheels? And do you know what lowering springs are being used? Thanks!

Thank you. The car is lowered on Eibach pro-kit. The front is 20x9 +35 and the rear is 20x10.5 +45
Sponsored