2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Mark my words ... Where there is smoke there is usually fire.. No pun intended, but I'm on a bunch of different forums for different cars and it is very uncommon to here about new cars catching on fire, at all. Maybe there is negligence on the part of the consumer, but people are stupid, and you have to engineer for people's stupidity when it comes to safety.

If we keep hearing about mustang's catching on fire, I bet eventually a recall will be issued.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Mark my words ... Where there is smoke there is usually fire.. No pun intended, but I'm on a bunch of different forums for different cars and it is very uncommon to here about new cars catching on fire, at all. Maybe there is negligence on the part of the consumer, but people are stupid, and you have to engineer for people's stupidity when it comes to safety.

If we keep hearing about mustang's catching on fire, I bet eventually a recall will be issued.

One car catching fire under the seat and one under the hood, both with questionable rumblings of the whole story not being told, will NOT equal a recall.

One person with a grudge and a keyboard online can make a non issue seem huge.

Anyone who believes that there is a huge problem, well, please go buy a Camaro and join those boards.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

What other 2015 Mustangs have you heard of catching on fire besides the 2 we know about and have pictures and their owners confirming a fire of some sort? There are over 40k 2015 Mustangs that have been sold so far.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
What other 2015 Mustangs have you heard of catching on fire besides the 2 we know about and have pictures and their owners confirming a fire of some sort? There are over 40k 2015 Mustangs that have been sold so far.

How dare you use logic and percentages (or hint to them)!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)