• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 LE AT WW #773 ((SALE PENDING))

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Husker

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
did i miss the price? coworker is looking for a white auto GT for his wife...i will send this along
I removed the price when I had what I believed to be a solid offer.

If your friend is seriously interested, have him contact me via email or PM...As much as I'd hate to do it, if someone comes forward with proof of payment then I'd have to sell it out from under him.

There's a big difference between a promise of payment and proof of payment.
Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I would say that if someone is not willing to paypal you a deposit, it's not a solid offer.

OP
OP
Husker

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I would say that if someone is not willing to paypal you a deposit, it's not a solid offer.
Told a friend I was selling the LE. He told one of his friends, his friend offered me more than I was asking if I would pull my ads to sell it & give him time to get the money...Long story, but MY friend assured me he would be good for the cash...Now I'm getting excuses + promises from his friend and is putting me in a situation of being an a-Hole if I go with the Money Talks Route.

My bad because as the saying goes, Never sell (make a deal) anything to a friend (friend of a friend) or Family-->:frusty::frusty::frusty:

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Sorry, but it does sound like BS. I've trying to sell my 69 Mach1 for a while to get a new stang and it's rough dealing with potential buyers. Some never come through even though the 'love' the car. Others want it for so much less than it's worth.
If mine sold today, I'd paypal you an 'earnest' payment, because an automatic PP package is so rare. I really want at yellow CS to replace my old stang, but this would be a great option. Cash talks, BS walks!
GLWS

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
PM sent...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.