• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey 2015 GT

slowdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Duramax
Decided I'm going to bite the bullet and get a GT500 so this is up for sale.

Car is highly modified. Read the full listing and message me for details. Car comes with a brand new set of summer and winter tires and this winter got a full Alpine R series sound system with amp and sub. It's insane.

As with any used modded car there's always a "to do list" but I'll supply everything I know about the car good and not so good. I've never had a mechanical problem with the car. I'm the third owner - the original owner did 90% of the mods on this car and not all of the workmanship was professional. I've sorted the car out pretty good in the last year and spare no expense on it. Message me if you are serious and I will forward a .pdf of the complete mod list.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1182218569197317
First Detail.jpg
Mustang 2.jpg
Mustang Interior.jpg
Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Did it sell? FB Marketplace says the listing isn't available anymore.

OP
OP
slowdown

slowdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Duramax
I have not sold it and plan to keep it. Sorry haven't been on here in awhile. Fishing has been hot and working on the boat lately.
Sponsored