• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Iowa 2015 GT PP - Boosted - Wrecked

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
2015 GT PP - Boosted - Wrecked
This car had the best of everything. I will be parting out in the future if I cant sell the entire car as is. This post is for the whole car as is....do not ask how much for this and that I will not respond. I will create a post in the future listing all parts for sale. The car is a total loss. It was not hit. It high sided a median and took out wheels and tires and deployed airbags. Other unseen damage might exist but is unknown at this time. Pics of car before and after included. List of everything car had is below. Car dyno'd 850 wheel with plenty of room for more. If interested PM me your best offer. Located in Central Iowa. Thanks.

Car
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack, Recaro racing seat option, Black on Black, 29,000 miles.

Engine
Kooks LT headers, MBRP 3” SS exhaust, no cats.
Edelbrock Victor ll ported intake manifold with Hobbs switch.
85mm TB (stock ported)
Procharger stage 2 with D1X head unit and big red race BOV 15-16psi@8000rpm with 4.5” pulley.
Tune – Lund Racing, PA. Dyno tuned by Jon Lund jr. Ngauge and Boost+ box in car.

Fuel E85
Fore stage 2 complete return style fuel system with FC2 controller and dual Walbro 465s. Good for 1250 hp.
ID1050X stainless injectors
VMP billet fuel rails

Drive train
Ben Calimer built TR6060 conversion, 2.97 first gear with billet cross-member.
MGW shifter
McCleod RXT dual disc clutch. Ford Racing SS hydraulic line.
DSS Carbon fiber driveshaft with safety loop.
Ford Racing 1400hp half-shafts (built by G-Force).
WaveTrac Torsen differential with Ford Racing 4.09 rear gears.

Suspension
Steeda sub-frame connectors
Steeda vertical links.
BMR Lockout cradle bushing kit.

Brakes
Front – Baer drag race disc setup.
Rear - factory PP Ford.

20201116_110705.jpg

20201116_110744.jpg

20170602_171224.jpg

20170602_171240.jpg

20200622_135925.jpg

Victor.jpg
Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Sorry man. I hope you are both physically and emotionally ok. It's a mentally exhausting year, this def wouldn't help.
Sponsored