Sponsored

2015 GT owners.. tell us how you feel

aeropaul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I love it, love every minute behind the wheel. Even going 40mph, it's a fun and pleasing drive. The 3.73 Torsen L/S rear makes this thing reallly quick off the line and I skip gears all the time because it's not necessary to go through all 6 to get to 40mph in town.

It's extremely quiet inside. The standard stereo in the Premium is very good for a stock stereo. The My Ford Touch is bad ass. I love it, no functionality issues for me.

I really don't look at other cars with the same lust I used to, when I can look at and drive my own car.

I would buy one of these again vs. the used BMW, or any other car for that matter. But I am a bit biased.
Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
Rolled in the Veterans day parade today - Love driving this car, and love the way people react to it. Had a truck roll up to me last week, the passenger rolled down the window to take pictures...

Dillon Whitis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I love my GT. Had a guy next to me on the highway here in Austin during rush hour on Tuesday roll down his window and have a conversation about my car with me. Really cool moment. MFT.
That's awesome! The very first day I got my GT (on Halloween) I was in Austin and had people taking videos of it while I was driving down I-35.

I'm a student at A&M and I always have people taking pictures of it. I guess it's because I'm the first one to have one here.

Anyways, pictures do the new mustangs no justice. They look so much better in person and feel a million times better than the previous generation. I'm in the same boat as everyone else here, I can't wait to drive it every day!

Saw 'em off and gig 'em

5ohslow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
null
Vehicle(s)
null
Driving, owning, staring and waiting for that next time to go for a ride are the best. The car is absolutely amazing to drive. Handles like no other mustang. And the looks you get from other drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgtcentipede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So much awesome. I'm not used to turning heads. The looks, the sound, the drive. I'm in love.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Heracles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deciding...
Does anyone mind the total lack of any room in the rear seats?

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I've had a few folks take pictures. I guess that says a lot for a ford car less than $50k.
Ford did great on this car. I normally don't keep a car longer than 3 or 4 years. But I can't see myself selling this car for a long time.

I can't see someone not loving this car.
I'm with you on this one. I anticipate holding onto this car for an extended period of time, barring any major mechanical issues.

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB
That's awesome! The very first day I got my GT (on Halloween) I was in Austin and had people taking videos of it while I was driving down I-35.

I'm a student at A&M and I always have people taking pictures of it. I guess it's because I'm the first one to have one here.

Anyways, pictures do the new mustangs no justice. They look so much better in person and feel a million times better than the previous generation. I'm in the same boat as everyone else here, I can't wait to drive it every day!

Saw 'em off and gig 'em
You don't want to start with me about A&M.

Tyler2386

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Excellent car. I too am getting all kinds of stares when I drive it around town.

.....Hotty Toddy
Sponsored