• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT Guard, Auto, 401A

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Putting my car out there hoping to get a buyer by the end of January...I'm moving out of the country and don't have anywhere to store it, and don't want to pay $400 or more a month to keep it somewhere.

After my January payment I will owe about $31,500 on it. Would like to try to get some cash for it, but realize it won't sell for much more than that.

I'd like to keep it until the end of January as it's my only vehicle, but won't put another 500 miles on it.

It currently has 14,800ish miles, just had the oil changed with full synthetic (3rd oil change) and have had ZERO issues with it.

You can look at my build thread http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37689 to see the progress. I will list all of the mods in case you don't want to view the thread.

They are as follows...

Eibach Sportline springs
Redline Hood struts
Diode Dynamics LED's everywhere
Steeda CAI/tune (dyno numbers shown in thread)
Niche Misano Anthracite 20" wheels (Gorilla black lugs)
Nitto NT555 275/35/20 squared with maybe 8k miles (one wheel has some curb rash)
Steeda Oil separator
Solo Performance Mach Thunder Cat Back exhaust
Steeda IRS subframe kit
Thinkware F750 front and rear dashcam kit
Mishimoto Coolant tank
(4) JBL GTO638 3 way speakers
Dual 8" powered sub
Moroso brake booster/fuse box covers
Steeda strut tower brace
GT350 Steering wheel
CJ Pony Billet Paddles

I will also include my factory 18" wheels, mint condition with about 7k miles on the Pirellis
Steeda G-Trac Brace (uninstalled)
Steeda Jacking rails (uninstalled)
G2 Caliper paint kit (apple green to match my stripes) (undone)

I would like to get $34,000 for it, willing to work with you, but can't take less than what I owe. I hate to sell her, but making a payment plus storage for 9 months at a time so she can sit just doesn't make sense.

Willing to talk to anyone interested to come up with something that works for both of us. You can contact me here at M6G, by email at [email protected], or by text at 909-231-2110. Thanks for looking.

20160226_163428.jpg

IMG_20161207_152923.jpg

20160228_135857.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron