Not open for further replies.

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
2015 Ford Mustang APR Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitter

Looking to set your 2015 Ford Mustang apart from the rest of the crowd? Check out this new carbon fiber front splitter from APR Performance.

All splitter packages will include hardware with a pair of adjustable rods.

Not just an audacious visual upgrade, the APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter for your 2015 Ford Mustang also provides the highly desirable performance benefits of reduced lift and high speed stability, but what really makes APR Performance products worth your attention? The answer is simple: top shelf quality. Unlike some competitors’ products, APR items guarantee perfect fitment without damaging or expensive modification, and like the rest of their product line this Carbon Fiber Splitter is made of the best materials, all of which adds up to a killer finished product.

In stock here: http://www.southerncarparts.com/2015-ford-mustang-carbon-fiber-front-splitter-p-6506.html

Sponsored

DRKHR5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6-spd OW PP
Buying one of these puppies for Christmas for myself ;) LOVE the look.

Sponsored

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Does this fit the non PP GT?

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
2015 Ford Mustang APR Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitter

Looking to set your 2015 Ford Mustang apart from the rest of the crowd? Check out this new carbon fiber front splitter from APR Performance.

All splitter packages will include hardware with a pair of adjustable rods.

Not just an audacious visual upgrade, the APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter for your 2015 Ford Mustang also provides the highly desirable performance benefits of reduced lift and high speed stability, but what really makes APR Performance products worth your attention? The answer is simple: top shelf quality. Unlike some competitors’ products, APR items guarantee perfect fitment without damaging or expensive modification, and like the rest of their product line this Carbon Fiber Splitter is made of the best materials, all of which adds up to a killer finished product.

In stock here: http://www.southerncarparts.com/2015-ford-mustang-carbon-fiber-front-splitter-p-6506.html

15stangapr76.jpg

15mustangaprsplitter2.jpg

AlexDLegit

Instagram: @geaux5eaux
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White w/Blackout PK
Two questions:

1) my car is a non-PP car but I'm installing the PP OEM splitter with this APR splitter. However, I still have the OEM non-PP belly pan. Will I need the PP belly pan or does the APR splitter replace it?

2) I ordered the APR splitter from you guys on June 15, do you know when I should expect shipping info?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.