• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky 2015 CompO Mustang GT Premium

PLindsey725

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
2015 CO Mustang GT
Lexington, KY 40503

I am looking to sell my 2015 GT. As of 12/26/19 the car has 38,020 miles but will go up slightly as the weather is still nice. The car is a 6 speed manual premium model.

I purchased the car in June of 2019 with 33,390 miles from Lexus of Lexington (originally a MO car). The car has been fantastic under my short ownership, I have added about 5k miles and its been great. The car is Lund Tuned with an Ngauge and when I purchased I had it dynologged by Lee Blankenship of Blankenship Tuning & Performance in Shelbyville, KY back in June and the car made 415whp and and he saw no issues in the tune. The car originally came with the Ceramic seats and I swapped with a fellow M6G member for the black ones in great shape with no issues. The car is equipped with the 3.31 rear end and non performance package but its still plenty quick, I have not had it at the track under my ownership. The exterior is a 8/10 id say (bumper holes from plate and needs a paint correction) and the interior is near perfect.

Modifications:
Window tint (40% front windshield,
everything else is 20%)
Roush axleback
Resonator delete X pipe
Eibach Lowering Springs
Garageline 25mm wheel spacers (all 4)
Lund tune w/nGauge
JLT Intake
JLT Catch can
Aftermarket GT350 Track Pack wing (painted in UA Black)
OEM black package front pony
Performance Package wheels (comes on Conti DWS and the set of PS4s with lots of life left)
LED bulbs swapped interior and reverse light

Recent Maintenance:
Oil change with all Motorcraft parts at 33,756 & 37,156 miles
OEM Front brake pads/rotors @ 35,315 miles

Only selling to free up some money but in no rush to sell.

Car has a lien through UK Federal Credit Union in Lexington, KY.

Asking price is $29,000 obo,

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

2019-12-26-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

Thebus44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russell
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona blue gt premium
Dude, look at when this was posted and his last time on the forum it was over a year ago…