• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey 2015 800HP Whipple Charged Mustang GT Premium Edition

dmolloy0317

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am selling my 2015 800HP Whipple Charged Mustang GT Premium Edition. The car has 22,000 miles on it and it in excellent condition. Adult owner and maintained. It's Competition Orange in color, Charcoal leather with tons of options. Whipplecharged and completed tuned, over sized heat exchanger, Kooks 1 7/8 long tube headers, Kooks Green Catalytic Converters, MBRP Cat Back Race Exhaust, UPR oil catch can, MMR Billet Oilk Pump Gear and crank sprocket, DSS Pro Level axels (rated for 2000HP), BMR lowering springs, BMR billet aluminum vertical links, BMR adjustable toe links, BMR adjustable camber arms, Viking Crusader double adjustable rear shocks, 4" Cervini cowl induction fiberglass hood, RTR light up grill, Roush side scoops, Roush side window scoops, CDC Outlaw Roof spoiler, 20x10 TSW Front wheel, 20x11 TSW Rear wheels, Brand new Nitto 275/35/20 Drag Radials on the rears, brand new Tremec T56 Magnum XL Race Transmission with brand new Mcloud Rave Clutch and transmission cooler (not even 1000 miles on the transmission, transmission cooler),and clutch), voice activated navigation system, reverse park assist, HID Projection headlamps, LED Fof lamps, LED Taillamps, Sequential rear turn signals, Rear spoiler, heated and air cooled leather trimmed seats, ambient lighting, cruise control - Sync w/ My Ford Touch, keyless entry, push button start. Serious inquiries only please. This car is clean, done and ready to enjoy. I can be contacted at [email protected]. No trades and no low ball offers, serious offers only as I definitely looking to make a sale happen. $49000 or best offer.

Mustang 6.PNG
Mustang 7.PNG
Mustang 2.PNG
Mustang 1.PNG
Mustang 3.PNG
Mustang 10.PNG
Mustang 4.jpg
Mustang 11.PNG
Mustang 5.PNG
Mustang 8.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited: