• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

16 GT Premium PP, Virginia *sold*

703stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Premium
Need to sell my garage baby in order to buy a SUV for my new baby on the way. Car is in perfect condition, maintained with Adam polishes products and kept in the garage.

2016 GT Premium with Performance Pack and voice activated Navigation
6,600 Miles
Manual
Only Cosmetic and Suspension work done. No engine work so you can mod as you like!

Roush Front Fascia
Corsa Xtreme exhaust
19x10 MRR M350 gloss black wheels
Nitto NT555 G2 285/35/19 Square setup (only 800 miles on tires)
Fortune Auto Coilover system
Fortune Auto Radial bearing mounts
Steeda IRS Subframe alignment kit
Steeda IRS subframe Bushing support system
Steeda IRS subframe support braces
Ford OEM gloss 5.0 Badges
20% Suntek CXP window tint

Price: Sold!

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

703stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Premium
I do. I can put them back on and lower the price if you're interested.

Andr3w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
What would the price be in stock form?

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I would be interested in the roush front fascia. Really interested in the rear bumper but I am sure you wouldn't want to trade with me since mine is magnetic as well and some money your way.

Sponsored

Pewpew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 GT PP
Could you call me so I can get more info?

George
(425)-599-5494
Sponsored