Sponsored

'15 Trunk Space - Can it fit a full cat back inside?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coming soon
Hey so I'm getting my 15 GT in July and was wondering if the back seats folded down to create more trunk space. And if it does does anyone know if it will fit a full catback exhaust inside the car? It's my understanding that it comes in two pieces.

I'm wondering because I'm thinking of buying a used exhaust from someone out of the city and will need to transport it back home in my new car.

Any insight/experience would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Hey so I'm getting my 15 GT in July and was wondering if the back seats folded down to create more trunk space. And if it does does anyone know if it will fit a full catback exhaust inside the car? It's my understanding that it comes in two pieces.

I'm wondering because I'm thinking of buying a used exhaust from someone out of the city and will need to transport it back home in my new car.

Any insight/experience would be much appreciated.
I fit my Gibson system in the back of mine. It was in 4 pieces tho. I would imagine that the fit will be tight, but i think you can do it.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Its all 1 piece.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
An aftermarket catback will likely fit since most of them come in multiple pieces (which system are you considering?). I fit my ARH catback in my trunk. The stock catback is a different story.

One piece of advice - if you're buying a used system, take some sort of a blanket or cover that you can put down in the trunk. The last thing you want is a used exhaust dirtying up the trunk of your brand new car.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
OP- are you referring to the stock catback? That is a massive one piece system and will NOT fit. I have tried. If it's an aftermarket system that you're talking about, you should be in luck.
Sponsored