Sponsored

'15 Guard Green GT convertible value?

not_man_davo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard over saddle GT convertible
Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, if not I'm happy to move it.

I have a 2015 GT convertible in Guard over Redwood leather. It's fully loaded with everything except the automatic transmission. She's a manual. It even has the 20" Foundry wheels. as it sits it has right around 22k on the clock and I'm the only owner.

I'm considering selling to start a new business, but I'm not sure of what to ask. Any thoughts on value of a pristine 15? I can get some pics tomorrow if that helps at all.

Thanks
dave
Sponsored

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Kelly Blue Book dot com.

OP
OP

not_man_davo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard over saddle GT convertible
I checked KBB, of course, but I wanted to see if there was any real world experience from actual people, rather than data, that would give me a better ballpark.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
it depends on where you live n such. Your better off researching used mustangs in your area with alike miles / trim. That will give you a good idea. Also asking price is different then selling price, so keep that in mind.

kbb is guidance. Give or take. You can also get nada car values, but those are usually a little inflated.
Sponsored