Valentina

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2007 Grabber Orange V6, 2015 Race Red V6
Vehicle Showcase
Finally!!! It came today and I have to say I like it so far. Packaging was good and everything seems to fit together well. It seems pretty sturdy especially when I put the inserts to make it dual exhaust. I'm planning on keeping it duals for now and maybe switch to quad exhaust when I'm ready for a change. I went with the gloss black because I am going to be putting Gloss black Liquid Vinyl Side skirts on and I also have a gloss black front splitter already. The paint seems to be flawless from what I see. Not sure when I'll get it on but I am off work from Dec 23 until Jan 3. No rush. I also attached a pic of the front splitter so you all can see my vision. Hoping it looks as good as I imagine.
diff1.jpg
diff2.jpg
diff3.jpg
diff4.jpg
diff5.jpg
Front splitter
Splitter1.jpg

ToughSpecs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Finally!!! It came today and I have to say I like it so far. Packaging was good and everything seems to fit together well. It seems pretty sturdy especially when I put the inserts to make it dual exhaust. I'm planning on keeping it duals for now and maybe switch to quad exhaust when I'm ready for a change. I went with the gloss black because I am going to be putting Gloss black Liquid Vinyl Side skirts on and I also have a gloss black front splitter already. The paint seems to be flawless from what I see. Not sure when I'll get it on but I am off work from Dec 23 until Jan 3. No rush. I also attached a pic of the front splitter so you all can see my vision. Hoping it looks as good as I imagine.
diff1.jpg
diff2.jpg
diff3.jpg
diff4.jpg
diff5.jpg
Front splitter
Splitter1.jpg
Just got mine in yesterday. I’m impressed for the price. I went with the non-painted since I have GT500 side skirts already. I really like that front lip. Did the offer it unpainted or textured?

OP
OP
Valentina

Valentina

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just got mine in yesterday. I’m impressed for the price. I went with the non-painted since I have GT500 side skirts already. I really like that front lip. Did the offer it unpainted or textured?

I don't think the front splitter will work on your car. It looks like you have the performance pack chin spoiler. How is the finish on the rear diffuser you got? I thought about getting matte black was afraid it would clash with the textured rocker panels an front chin spoiler. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2239457701...gEesmxli87fYJFDZd9pO4XBg==|tkp:Bk9SR8zgmb6dYQ

ToughSpecs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Edge
I don't think the front splitter will work on your car. It looks like you have the performance pack chin spoiler. How is the finish on the rear diffuser you got? I thought about getting matte black was afraid it would clash with the textured rocker panels a front chin spoiler.
I didn’t even notice yours isn’t a PP.

The finish is a smooth finish. I’m a little worried, but I’m sure from anything more than 10 feet away, it won’t be noticeable. I’m just happy to finally have this over the GT350 or other variations.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Valentina

Valentina

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I didn’t even notice yours isn’t a PP.

The finish is a smooth finish. I’m a little worried, but I’m sure from anything more than 10 feet away, it won’t be noticeable. I’m just happy to finally have this over the GT350 or other variations.
I don't know why mine doesn't have the PP front chin spoiler. I have all of the PP options. Kinda glad because I love this splitter. Had it on my 2015 V6 as well.

splitter2.jpg

OP
OP
Valentina

Valentina

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Valentina Did you ever get around to installing yours? I’m hoping to tackle mine soon.
I did. Sorry, I forgot to post the results. Install was pretty easy. Taking the stock diffuser off without removing the bumper was not but I got it done. I found some quad tips after I put it on and decided to put them on too. I love the look!!!
1672674264246.png
1672674350728.png
1672674370495.png
1672674383683.png
1672674421678.png
1672674432572.png
1672674445116.png
1672674481352.png

ToughSpecs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Edge
I did. Sorry, I forgot to post the results. Install was pretty easy. Taking the stock diffuser off without removing the bumper was not but I got it done. I found some quad tips after I put it on and decided to put them on too. I love the look!!!
Looks great! Did you have to cut the middle portion of the factory valence?

OP
OP
Valentina

Valentina

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Did you have to cut the middle portion of the factory valence?
Yes. I used a rotary cut off tool. You can pick one up at harbor freight for like $20.

Sponsored