Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Keep in mind that he necro'd a thread from 2 months ago to make his pithy remarks.

Ah yes, but I have since gained this knowledge. That's how learning works. You start with an empty cup, and fill that cup with experience. Now tell me, of what compound is the seat filler comprised? .. I'm sure some type of biodegradable soy product. You would know since you like to eat ass. ..nice red seat by the way they match your vagina lips sweetheart .

Selling and performing better than the Camaro.
selling better yes..performing better? Talking about EcoBoost vs my SS camaro ...not even close.. please go to learn more research and fill up your cup. Or two girls one cup
Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Still tryna find out what that seat filler is made of. I'll give you till Monday, but I'll also need to know the name of the guy who puts on the brake pads.

Also, I'd take an EcoBoost over a Camaro any day of the week. Hell, I'd take a Mustang II 4-cyl over a Camaro.
You know I'm messing with you CPT America ..I like them all as well my 15 Eco boost was good to me . so far the 19 SS Camaro and 19 Mustang has been a fun comparison. I do like 10 speed better in the mustang ..feels like I have more control ..not a fan of the AFM ( puts the car in a 4-cylinder mode) in the Camaro had to do some work to the Camaro to eliminate that. But that's all good now