sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hey guys,

I believe this is my third ever post on here so bare with me.

Is there anybody out there that wants to get their hands on the digital dash for their s550?

I recently became friends with the person that makes these kits, and to my amazement, doesnt live too far away from me!

I believe this kit comes with everything you need as far as the dash, steering wheel buttons, and all the programming already done to make it a direct fit, unless its a 15-17 i think theres a little bit of trimming involved.

I already have the dash in my 20 GT but i figured since this is the biggest place for any mustang group/forum, i wanted to at least let people know if you wanted to get a direct way to get one I can get you through the proper channel to get setup with one of them.

Not selling this kit myself or trying to sell them for my own gain, just trying to help out my other mustang guys here to get them something that they may have been looking for :)
73AB552E-FE17-41C6-AE01-0411B6FE8A89.png
Sponsored

Tomcat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Hey guys,

Is there anybody out there that wants to get their hands on the digital dash for their s550?

I recently became friends with the person that makes these kits, and to my amazement, doesnt live too far away from me!

I believe this kit comes with everything you need as far as the dash, steering wheel buttons, and all the programming already done to make it a direct fit, unless its a 15-17 i think theres a little bit of trimming involved.

I already have the dash in my 20 GT but i figured since this is the biggest place for any mustang group/forum, i wanted to at least let people know if you wanted to get a direct way to get one I can get you through the proper channel to get setup with one of them.

Not selling this kit myself or trying to sell them for my own gain, just trying to help out my other mustang guys here to get them something that they may have been looking for :)
Will this Void my warranty on my car if I install this dash?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
if they can prove the failure was caused to a dash display, then yeah.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Will this Void my warranty on my car if I install this dash?
If you are asking about voiding your entire new car warranty the answer is no.

But, as said by FreePenguin any warranty claim could be denied if the cause is traced back a modified part. In the case of the LED panel that literally could mean anything related to the computer system and/or the electrical system.

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
meaning if your wheel bearing fails, or your transmission gears break off, or your wheel falls off, or struts and shocks explode, then they would be still under warranty. ie. not impacted by the dash.

but like he said, if you have electrical systems, that are reliant or connected to that, and they go out, better believe ford is probably going to lay some denial/blame towards that modification in the electrical system.

akasmitty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Hey guys,

Hey guys,

How much?
Sponsored