Sponsored

Sully5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Got the stuff from amazon, used your links. Gonna try this weekend I think to see how it turns out. Never wrapped anything before, but if i like it, i may have to order more and do all the shiny

OP
OP
TrackMustang

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Got the stuff from amazon, used your links. Gonna try this weekend I think to see how it turns out. Never wrapped anything before, but if i like it, i may have to order more and do all the shiny
Awesome, good luck to you. The heat gun is crucial for the three (or four for PP cars) vent holes. Take your time and really work it in there, don’t be afraid to peel up and replace a few times, just do it with clean dry hands so you don’t mess up the sticky on the backside. Lemme know how it turns out!

OP
OP
TrackMustang

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Dash looks real good, tuned out nice! Can you give any tips or advice as to how difficult (or not) it was to wrap?

How were you able to get the wrap to lay perfect around the HVAC registers?
It wasn’t difficult, just tedious and time consuming… the heat gun was crucial on the registers, I basically cut a small asterisk in the center and then pushed the vinyl down a bit, heated, pushed down, heated, etc etc etc. Takes time to get it right but worth it. There’s a few YouTube videos that show how it’s done with good enough detail for me to try it.
Sponsored