Sponsored

Is there a Mustang wave?

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
I know it's a silly (some may say stupid) question, but I'm board sitting her at my daughters gymnastics practice.

So do Mustang owners have a wave? I know motorcycle guys/ladies do that downward wave thing. And, I think Jeep people have a wave. Do we? This is my first Mustang so I'm not sure.
Sponsored

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
Only thing i ever saw from owning Muscle cars over the years is the thumbs up. Lol but thats not just for Mustangs..

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Been doing the mustang wave for years, but lately I'm not getting a lot back. The modded mustangs do, but not everyone realizes they are driving history.

OP
OP
PamAndJim

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
When I see one, especially coming toward me in the oncoming lane, I swerve at the really hard. I can tell they appreciate it because they always point and cheer :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
PamAndJim

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I have other mustang owners wave at me all the time, though they're generally modded. Had a few so far in the S550.

badass03ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 GT 'vert, 1973 Fastback
Been doing the mustang wave for years, but lately I'm not getting a lot back. The modded mustangs do, but not everyone realizes they are driving history.
Ditto....

Read something once about the difference between a Mustang enthusiast and a Mustang owner.... There was a lot of truth to it. I still just do a general wave from the steering wheel. Usually two fingers and thumb up. Sometimes it's returned, more often than not these days, it's not.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Usually a member of a certain species will wave to its own kind. This being said, any new uncommon or sports car, will have owners waving at each other.

Sponsored

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames
My girlfriend owns a mustang and the closest thing to a wave is other mustang owners try to "race" her. She hates it because she feels like they just want her attention or are douches. I own a Corvette and everywhere I go, other corvette owners wave, given maybe a few don't?

All the times I've ridden in her mustang, no other mustang has done anything at all..

It'll be weird trying to not wave at another corvette while in my mustang.

fiveohalex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang
I usually check if it's a v8...if it is and its modded I'll follow them and attempt to race them. If they don't want to race i assume they are gay...i never wave to v6 owners cause i know they are gay. And finally if you have a 3v i just laugh........just kidding....not really.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I usually check if it's a v8...if it is and its modded I'll follow them and attempt to race them. If they don't want to race i assume they are gay...i never wave to v6 owners cause i know they are gay. And finally if you have a 3v i just laugh........just kidding....not really.

3v. mustang? I was not aware ford made those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
I know it's a silly (some may say stupid) question, but I'm board sitting her at my daughters gymnastics practice.

So do Mustang owners have a wave? I know motorcycle guys/ladies do that downward wave thing. And, I think Jeep people have a wave. Do we? This is my first Mustang so I'm not sure.

My god I hope not.

I despise seeing a new camaro when Im driving my 69 Z28. They act like idiots, waving, flat pedaling the throttle.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
My god I hope not.

I despise seeing a new camaro when Im driving my 69 Z28. They act like idiots, waving, flat pedaling the throttle.

No offense but it's not your car. They act like that all the time. Bwahahaha!
Sponsored