Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
:thumbsup: You can think that all you like but it is a FORD :ford:
Yes it is. But I think there is something about the whole story that gives its own identity and for that I think it deserves a standalone podium; for good or bad :gossip:[/QUOTE]

I'm with you :)
Sponsored

Clay5871

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the way
Painted my axlebacks gloss black (brake calliper paint). Didn't really like the standard silver colour and part is visible. Happy with the results and really happy with the build quality and the tips on the SLP's

I know it's not much but it's all I can do at the moment until she arrives :)
Can I ask what preparation you made to the surface prior to painting?

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
I popped into see it at the dealers ( as it is being predeliverd ).

GT350 track pack spoiler, GT350R steering wheel on, badges changed over, lower grille and rear back panels done.

I'm loving the look of it :D

Roll on 11/11.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Can I ask what preparation you made to the surface prior to painting?
Nothing :)....just a quick wipe down with a clean rag and threw the paint on. I had zero paint issues with wax specs etc.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Well I didn't do it but a forum member here did so I guess it counts. Installed a thinkwqre dashcam 770 (I think). First drive and it seems to be working perfectly. Auto start is working on it which is great. Just have to do some wire tidy up today at some point

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I installed a F770 on my car with the help of [MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION] and helped [MENTION=14296]Melbnut[/MENTION] install his F770. Not the easiest job if you are above 6 foot

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I installed a F770 on my car with the help of [MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION] and helped [MENTION=14296]Melbnut[/MENTION] install his F770. Not the easiest job if you are above 6 foot
Oh cmon it looked funny! At least it works

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Finally had a clear day to wash the car :)

picture.jpg
Just saw your photo looks great. How did you do the red on the wheels and where did you get the side stripes?

PG68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Fastback 6speed
Fitted my Gnome spare today and the Lakin kingpin number plate covers. Shitty day weather wise outside, great time in the shed with my car. Got the users manual out, sat in the car and learnt what all the buttons are for including Sync3. The voice control feature is great, put a USB in the slot full of songs, I can ask via voice control to play a certain song. Pretty cool I thought.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Installed my cigarette light delete today, tough install

[ame]

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
+1
image.jpg

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
A few mods today, (well yesterday actually);

I had the Shockworks Coilover shocks (springs and dampeners) from Mustang Motorsport fitted and they are fantastic, a HUGE improvement over stock. Much more planted on the road and no more wallowing feeling and no more lurching when you come to a sudden stop. Nearly eliminates wheelspin and wheel hop, but yet to really test that. It now handles much more precisely in the corners with very nice and direct turn-in and just a great balanced solid feeling. All this and the ride is not as stiff and less harshness than stock - It's a miracle!
I have them set on 4 (out of 0 to 12). May go to 6. You change the setting by a dial on the end of the dampeners that clicks (both sound and feel) for each number increased.
I took this opportunity to lower the car about an inch. I'm sure this also helps with overall handling. That is also easily adjustable with these Shockworks coilovers.

I also had a tune and have added 22 kilowatts at the wheels.

And last but certainly not least added a JBA axle back exhaust (from MustangMotorsport) they are really deep and LOUD, sounds like a V8 Supercar, or an AMG C63 with loudspeakers stuck up the tailpipes - just not sure what the neighbours may think. Yep still getting used to these, but they do sound Mad Max mean!

Cheers,

Last edited:

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
Installed my cigarette light delete today, tough install

People.......Can we use the right language please? It's not a cigarette lighter. If you look in the owners manual it tells you this. Its actually a cigar lighter. Seriously. Much much different to a cigarette lighter, I think you'll all agree.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
People.......Can we use the right language please? It's not a cigarette lighter. If you look in the owners manual it tells you this. Its actually a cigar lighter. Seriously. Much much different to a cigarette lighter, I think you'll all agree.
Durry burner....
Sponsored