Sponsored

Mustang Sins: Let's Hear Them

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
geeze I let my girl use the shower...now a stripper on the other hand...

...wait you're talking about your car:lol:
hand washing your girl when she's dirty is one of the beni's of having either one.
Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Didn't see this in the first 5 pages so I might be a top sinner but:

My biggest sin is that I really truly want to convert the mustang to lambo doors.

In my defense the doors are huge and it would make parking in tight spots easier if they swung up instead of out.

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium

My biggest sin is that I really truly want to convert the mustang to lambo doors.

In my defense the doors are huge and it would make parking in tight spots easier if they swung up instead of out.
If you think Mustang doors are huge, be glad you didn't buy a Camaro.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

I second that... drove my car home after picking up at the dealership and let her swing open at the gas station.. the door line edge...."arrow" as I like to call it hit the barrier post.chipped the paint right off the edge.... :frusty::frusty:

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I second that... drove my car home after picking up at the dealership and let her swing open at the gas station.. the door line edge...."arrow" as I like to call it hit the barrier post.chipped the paint right off the edge.... :frusty::frusty:
ohhhh that made me wince just reading it. I literally watch every passenger in my car open the door and get out before I do to make sure they don't do that. Usually ask "do you have enough room on that side" since I think its less condicending than saying "watch the door" every time. Though my gf has hit my door into hers twice so I tell her to watch the door every time now and she hates it, but I'm a jerk like that.

I have a hard time believing Camero doors are noticeably worse. Its probably just their lack of visibility that makes it seem so ;)

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
ohhhh that made me wince just reading it. I literally watch every passenger in my car open the door and get out before I do to make sure they don't do that. Usually ask "do you have enough room on that side" since I think its less condicending than saying "watch the door" every time. Though my gf has hit my door into hers twice so I tell her to watch the door every time now and she hates it, but I'm a jerk like that.

I have a hard time believing Camero doors are noticeably worse. Its probably just their lack of visibility that makes it seem so ;)
For me it was my first mustang/sports car, so I was not used to the longer door plus it was windy.. never make that mistake again..
Sponsored